Cellular Shade Utility Rebate Offer
First Cellular Shade Utility Rebate Offer in the Nation
Xcel Energy, Colorado’s largest utility and primary provider of electricity and gas in the Denver Metro area, is offering the first cellular shade rebate in the nation. Qualifying Xcel Energy Colorado residential customers now have the opportunity to save money on eligible energy-efficient cellular shades, adding comfort as well as beauty in the home.
Xcel Energy Colorado Cellular Shade Rebate Offer
The Attachments Energy Rating Council (AERC) provides a third-party verified national energy performance certification. This now allows utilities to rebate energy-efficient window treatments.
- Hunter Douglas is currently the only manufacturer that qualifies for the rebate.
- Combine rebate with Hunter Douglas quarterly promotion. Combining offers creates an even larger incentive for the customer.
- 89% of consumers say that it is important for their home to be energy-efficient.
What’s the rebate offer?
- Qualifying consumers can purchase an unlimited number of qualifying shades and earn a rebate of $1.33 per square foot of the shade(s) dimensions. The average rebate amount Xcel Energy paid to consumers in 2021 was $196.
- Qualifying shades must be purchased and installed between January 1, 2021–December 31, 2022. Applications can be submitted anytime before September 30, 2023.
- Customers can apply for a rebate at hunterdouglas.com/utility-rebates, or on the Xcel Energy Residential Home Rebates webpage